These Pre-Insulated Sleeves are used to link together LV insulated overhead lines. They are water resistant and pass the dieletric test of 6 kV in water. The sleeve is composed of:
- An aluminium (phase) or aluminium alloy (neutral) sleeve with a stop in the middle.
- A black thermoplastic sealed with a flexible elastomer ring.
- A neutral contact grease in the tube which improve the contact area and protect
- The aluminium against oxydation.
- The crimping is realized on the plastic part
- According to the marks on the body of the sleeves.