The basic function of Pole Mounted Fuse Switch Disconnector is to protect and disconnector a network during faults and is specially designed for on-load switch. The switch offers a reliable medium for disconnector & protection of fully insulated open wire network. The fuse switch is versatile and is ideally suited for mountion directly to poles, transformer & cross arms.
- Designed for full load switching with fuse links of disconnector blades upto a rated current.
- Mounting facility and unique modular design allowing one, two, three or more switches to be installed together to meet SP. TP or TPN system requirements.
- Fully insulated made from corrosion proof, impact resistant, weather & UV resistant glass fiber reinforced polymide compound with high gladd content suitable for consistent performance under adverse climatic conditions.
- The upper housing of the switch is hinged to the lower body and can be withdrawn by the insulated operation rod thereby enabling changing of fuse from ground level
- Flexibility of linking a series of flaps for simultaneous operation.
- The contacts, made up of ETP grade copper -duy plated are rigidly mounted in the housing independentof the terminal bolts. Single incoming & Double outgoing termination is provided in standard version.
- Electrical & Mechanical fuse indicators are provided to show status of blown fuse.
- Currently, we have 160A, 400A, 630A available .